Gift Message add-on | Add-on cost | Message written on Card
Want to send a gift medssage with your order?
We shall put aquilling card made inhouse, to match the occasion, handwrite your message on it.
We have selected gift card message ideas for most popular occasions for you to use with your gift order.
Kidly add this item to your cart and add your message at checkout.
• Each birthday flower in this bouquet represents the beauty that you possess.
• Have a great birthday. You deserve it.
• Happy Birthday to a lovely person who is cherished and a blessing to those around them.
• Love on your birthday and everyday.
• May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy Birthday.
• Like a fine wine, you improve each year.
• Happy Birthday and enjoy these flowers knowing that although they are beautiful, in my eyes they pale in comparison to you.
• May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Happy Birthday!
• Enjoy this gift that’s as beautiful as the birthday girl herself.
• Your birthday should be a national holiday. I need a day off. Happy Birthday!
• Congrats! Best Wishes! Good Luck! All that Jazz!
• Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy Birthday!
• Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.
• They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live to the fullest today. Start with ice cream. Happy Birthday!
• Thanks a bunch!
• I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.
• Thanks for everything.
• Thank you just isn’t enough! You’re the best!
• Thank you for all you do – you are a true friend.
• Two small words to convey the infinite feeling in my heart: Thank You.
• Every day, in every way, you show how much you care. Thank you for your kindness, your time and your generous spirit.
• Thank you for a job well done!! You made the whole thing look easy.
• Thank you for your business. Would be lost without you.
• Just wanting to express my greatest thanks for all the help you were able to give with [project]. I really appreciate it!!
• Please accept this gift basket as a big thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was really kind of you to help me with [project]. It really means a lot.
• Sending love along with a thankful heart.
• Thank you for your time (day) and allowing us to discuss (product) with you. We look forward to an ongoing business relationship.
• I enjoyed meeting you and hope we can work together more in the future.
• Thank you for the gift of you!
• Hope you’re feeling better soon.
• Wishing you a speedy recovery.
• Laughter is the best medicine, so keep smiling and get well soon!
• We miss you! Come back soon!
• To brighten your day!
• Sending you some get well cheer!
• Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
• Hope you’re back on your feet soon.
• Get well soon. We love and miss you.
• Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart.
• I know you are sad, but look outside your window for the sun is shining brightly for you, telling you that you will get better soon.
• May you enjoy this time to put your feet up and fully recover! We hope that in the next few weeks, you will be back to being active and lively again. We miss you!!
• Thinking of you during this very difficult time.
• Please accept my condolences.
• With thoughts of love we send you feelings of courage and peace. Stay strong my friend.
• When we heard about [name]’s passing and was truly saddened. Please accept our most sincerest condolences and know that you’re in our thoughts and prayers.
• Fondest remembrances.
• You have our warmest condolences during this time of loss. [name] was such a great person. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
• I’m sending hugs and best wishes for your family during this time of bereavement.
• With deepest sympathy.
• I have no words to express my sympathy so let me simply say, “I’m sorry.”
• May the angels walk with you on this day, and hold and keep you until the pain goes away.
• We have you in our thoughts and prayers during this time.
• I cannot imagine your pain. I can only offer my most sincere condolences.
• My thoughts are with you during this time of sorrow. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss.
• I wish that I could bring to you the comfort of acceptance, but all I can do is stand beside you through the storm.